11.12.2009

Gaga oo lala

So, today I was reading a blog that I follow.  The person, who shall remain anonymous, had listed a link for a song that thye had stuck in their head.  Now, I clicked on said link and it took me to YouTube and....  "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga.  Now, I recently have been enjoying her music coz it's catchy and upbeat..and you can't help but to MOVE to it. (Ok, I use it as motivation to CLEAN the house)  But anyways... I am watching the video (which I had never seen before) and I was totally like WTF?  It's creepy.  So, of course I had to watch ALL of her videos.  They were all pretty weird.  And I realized a very common theme... sex.  Her music videos are almost soft core pr0n.  With a weird twist...  So with all that said.. I have Lady Gaga stuck.in.my.head.

I even went to the store earlier... and nothing good was on my regular station so i went to a back up... "Just Dance" was playing so, I'm driving and car dancing.. etc... so the song is over.. and I go back to my reg. station...... 'Paparazzi" was playing... Just when "Bad Romance" was just getting outta my head.  Dammit!

No comments: