12.10.2008

I hate my job

I just want to go to school. I have been yo-yoing with going to school and I decided I just need to DO it. I want to take on a full course load and just get it over with. I even got excited about it looking at my class schedule and stuff. So, I tell work I need to cut back to like 30 hrs to be able to take my classes... I get a "there is no part-time position available, so your options are limited" so..ok...WHAT are the options? "you have to work at least 35 hrs to be considered full time still" ok..so I'll try to arrange my schedule to do that.... then i get "Well, see what you can do, but this will still need to go through an 'official' approval process based on departmental needs" so basically, I take this to mean, "no, nope, and NO WAY" because my job is SOOOO freaking cool like that. So now I am looking for a new job that will be able to accommodate me. but of course, the economy is crap, the job market is crap...so it looks like I still will not be able to go to school even though i really really want to...unless someone wants to support me for the next couple years?

No comments: