11.03.2007

Shoot Down The Stars

Went to a great concert on Thursday. Second Fall Out Boy show i've been to and they were as to be expected...awesome. Found a couple more Gym Class Heroes songs that I like. The show was a perfect addition to the high I've been on the past couple weeks, can't really explain it in words what's been going on in my head but I've been helping someone express things that for some reason they felt they could never tell anyone else. This is nothing new to me. I'm just one of those people that people feel comfortable telling their secrets too. I will say that this is probably the biggest secret I've ever kept. And also probably the secrets that hurt my heart the most because I've been there. but instead of making me sad and hurt I feel HAPPY which is an amazing feat for me. I feel happy because I helped someone. So I've finally decided that i'm going to major in psychology because at the end of the day FEELING like I helped someone makes me feel better. And i'm good at this. I have almost always the person that my friends came to for advice... didn't matter what about usually. and i'm one of those people that if i don't know the answer..i'll find it out. I love it. And I am enough of a walking mental disorder to empathize. I thought that it might be a problem and I avoided making this career decision for that reason, i'm empathetic, i'm sympathetic. I care. I haven't quite made up my mind as to where I want to end up with this. I am leaning towards private practice, probably like teens and up. I'm so excited about this..so everyone be excited for me too! I feel amazing. I can't stand it. I feel so restless like I need to do something NOW, but alas, I can't. I have totally lost my train of thought.



^^Patrick at the end of the show. This man has so much talent. I <3 him. :)

No comments: