10.27.2007

About Me

I am Jessica.

The following is a list of things that I felt compelled to share



I recently found my half-sister from a biological father that neither of us has met or ever will, coz he's dead.

I have been working on coming to terms with the fact that despite the many pitfalls of my life, I'm not nearly as scarred as I should be, and I have reached a point where most days I refuse to let my past get me down.

I am working very hard in creating my own nirvana and working on making me happy just by changing my attitude about the world at large.

I recently made a friend who I am working out some past problems with and it has made me realize that despite all that has happened I almost always had at least one person that I could share with and that I knew would support me, and for that I was lucky because I never had to go through anything utterly alone.

I am working on reconnecting with God, as this is a part of my life that I have let fall away and have seen as more of a burden than a blessing.

I'm trying to change that.

I have decided that I want to pursue a degree in psychology and maybe minor in pharmacology. (If that's even possible)

Now I just need the time and the money to actually follow through with it.

I am neurotic and a hypochondriac.

I feel as though anyday I will have a stroke and never walk or speak again.

I have very few close friends as I tend to talk to anyone who will listen and listen to anyone who will talk about anything that holds my interest.

I am a sucker for overhearing other people's conversations and absorbing and filing it away inside the computer of my brain.

I'm nosy and am not afraid to admit it, or to ask questions that should be too personal.

I love it when people come to me with their problems, I feel like I can change the world one person at a time.

I feel oddly connected to people I've never met and completely disconnected from people I interact with everyday.

I struggle with being humble because I tend to be self-important.

I tend to be very openminded when i am alone, and judgemental when I am with those closest to me.

I have a problem with being real by those that I hold close to my heart for fear they will judge me.

There is one person who knows my deepest secrets and I could only say them in the dark.

I feel uneasy sharing too much information about myself with any one person and prefer to share different bits of information with many different, unrelated people.

I am more likely to tell you what I don't want or like than to be able to pinpoint what I want.

I yell alot because I feel that the people that I need to listen to me don't hear me.

I believe that in some alternate universe Love with find a way, but I don't think we will ever see it in this life.

I have a lot more to say but I have run out of words at the moment..more to come a different day.

No comments: