8.18.2007

8-15-07

The episodes tha thave no triggers are the worst of all.
liek falling in a pit of despair and you forgot the rope to make a ladder.
The indentifiable triggers give you at least a string to climb back out on.


today is a hazy day.
one thing se tme off this morning
a co-worker not following through on an order- two days ago.
She could have left the message that I left and possibly already closed the order, but she didn't.
It's not laziness it's "I don't care because it still counted as a call." and she is top producer in this department.
I'm not - because I take the CARE to follow through on the orders I touch.
Unfortunately - the big bosses look for numbers, not follow through 9 times out of 10.

edit: my therapist says I hold people to high standards and expect possibly more of them than is realistic. I set myself up to be dissapointed.